This year, we’ll be exploring the trends that matter – from extreme experiences to sustainability innovations – in a way that’s more dynamic, interactive and hands-on than ever. And we’d really like you to be part of it.
Decoded Future, the natural successor to our innovation forums, will see our experts share the stage with 60+ brand speakers and panellists as they reveal how to action their latest key insights.
We listened to your feedback to create an exciting new summit series that not only brings the most important trends to life, but addresses your key challenges with relatable, real-life examples and case studies.
So you can make the most of this much larger event – which will take place over the course of a day in London in June and New York in November – we’ll be splitting the talks and discussions into three streams: Experience & Lifestyle, Beauty & Wellness and Fashion & Luxury.
Here's a flavour of what to expect in London:
- Panel – Evolution of the Consumer: Nowhere to Hide in 2018, moderated by Hayley Ard, Head of Consumer Lifestyle
- Fashion and Luxury: The State of Play, presented by Saisangeeth Daswani, Head of APAC, Fashion and Beauty
- Panel – Big, Bold Brand Action: Injecting Humanity and Kindness, moderated by Christian Ward, Head of Media and Marketing
- Beauty and Wellness: The State of Play, presented by Lisa Payne, Senior Editor – Beauty
- The Sustainable Journey, presented by Emily Gordon-Smith, Head of Fashion
- Panel – Gender Blurring, Redefinition & Self Expression: How Beauty is Breaking Stereotypes, moderated by Fay Cowan, Event Director
- Commercialising Cannabis, presented by Dewi Pinatih, Senior Editor – Product Design
- Active Lives, presented by Christian Ward, Head of Media and Marketing
- Asian Beauty: New Markets, New Ideas, presented by Lisa Payne, Senior Editor – Beauty
We’d love to see you at Tobacco Dock in London on 26 June. For tickets, please speak to your client services manager or visit the summit website. And watch this space for details of the New York event.