Stylus’ head of Retail, Katie Baron, reveals the critical new tactics for retailing technology – acknowledging a sector in major gear change thanks to the rise of connected homes, the Internet of Things and wearable tech.
Key themes include:
- Humanising technology with socialised, clubhouse-style stores
- Displaying connectivity in context
- Catering to multiple aptitudes under one roof
- Third spaces and IT assistance for the booming mobile workforce
- Beta play and the trend for trade-show-style store concepts
- An exploration of the nascent 'techno-luxe' sector.
Click here to read the full report.