Content Marketing Manager
Location: London, UK
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We’re seeking a Content Marketing Manager to define and maintain a content marketing strategy and supporting multimedia plan that upholds marketing and business requirements, including supporting marketing communications campaigns, increasing awareness of our brand, improving service via content, and encouraging user flow through the customer journey pipeline. The individual will manage all the production and resourcing of marketing content production across all content forms. The role will be straddle both content production and leadership, managing the entire content production roadmap. The candidate will also work closely with our internal content writers and manage external and internal production team members to deliver multi-channel content deliverables in line with the top-level marketing strategy and in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Acquisition and Head of Conversion.
- Develop and maintain overall marketing content strategy that is aligned to the broader Marketing strategy and reflects content requirements determined in the marketing campaign strategy
- Produce and manage an annual content production roadmap
- Work closely with the content team to understand their key content initiatives and identify opportunities to maximise impact through marketing
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing Manager and Marketing Campaign Manager to map customer segments and identify key storylines and customer profiles
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Manager to support all planned campaigns with targeted content and assets
- Manage the content production team including copywriting, video production and design consisting of internal resource and external freelancers to ensure awareness of the content strategy, assigning resources, and reviewing and prioritising work
- Act as a key brand custodian to ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines, supports our key values and is signed off by relevant stakeholders
- Work with wider marketing team to support content distribution across all relevant channels
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain an up-to-date content audit and identify online content requirements
- Maintain the written style guide, ensuring it accurately reflects our brand values and tone of voice and is distributed and applied consistently across the company
- Manage external freelancers and associated budget.
- Degree-level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant content marketing experience or similar role – such as editorial, design or production
- Strong project management and planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- Thorough understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Resource and content planning experience essential
- Previous experience of developing a content strategy and content resource planning
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.