Customer Marketing Manager
Location: London, UK
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We're seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to lead in the execution of customer-led marketing initiatives to support the onboarding, retention and delight of our customers. The role will focus on identifying and maximising customer advocacy through case studies and testimonials, identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention. The candidate will be a creative communicator, adept at identifying opportunities to improve engagement, and used to working closely with multiple stakeholders, especially the Customer Service Managers and the wider marketing team.
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Compose and send customer emails using Marketo
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organisation
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advisory opportunities
- Degree-level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in either Customer Marketing, Customer Success or Account Management
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms - Marketo preferred
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Excellent copywriting ability
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.