Data & Digital Insights Manager
Location: UK 🇬🇧
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We're seeking a Data & Digital Insights Manager to own the data and analytical aspects of the marketing and commercial teams. The individual will be responsible for developing a data strategy to effectively manage and track all relevant commercial and customer data to support prospect and customer-led outreach and associated segmentation. They will also drive the lead scoring and campaign effectiveness strategy for tracking engagement on all owned Stylus channels. The role is also critical for audience planning, identifying the key target audiences to deliver business growth. Identifying and evangelising the data profile of key buyers and renewing customer segments. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring a considered and comprehensive measurement of campaign performance is established for all campaigns against the broader marketing and commercial strategy, working closely with the wider marketing and commercial teams.
- Identify and understand leads to improve scoring model and lead conversion, with a focus on continual optimisation of the lead process
- Develop approach towards BI to support efficient data analysis outputs – including use of PowerBi
- Drive commercial data strategy for business with input from Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Commercial Officer
- Play key role in cross-department Data steering committee to identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, improve accuracy, and support dynamic reporting
- Accountable for optimisation of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce Reporting and other internal reporting systems
- Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial Ops teams to drive prospect and customer segmentation to support user-defined campaigns
- Work closely with wider marketing team to utilise insight data to support personalisation and automation of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing team to set up omnichannel campaign effectiveness insights and attribution modelling.
- Use customer insights to define key commercial opportunities to surface and capture most relevant data to support growth
- Line manage Salesforce Administrator and set clear systems integration goals, to enable them to act as primary custodian for management of commercial data across systems
- Run ad-hoc analytical projects for key internal stakeholders to support wider objectives and strategies
- BA/BSc desirable in a relevant subject or equivalent demonstrable experience
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant digital insights and analytical experience
- Technical experience with CRM systems – especially Salesforce
- Knowledge of customer and prospect audience segmentation
- Strong data analysis and tracking experience – including financial modelling and conversion metrics
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau / PowerBI.
- Understanding of tracking technologies and how they underpin website and marketing activity
- Effective relationship building skills
- Solutions-driven approach
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to present professionally to all strategic levels to support and influence business decision making.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.