Data & Systems Administrator
Location: UK 🇬🇧
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is looking for a Data & Systems Administrator to join our all-star marketing team. We want someone who can boost our marketing ROI by optimising key commercial processes, while empowering our sales and marketing teams to work more strategically and efficiently. Think you have what it takes? Great – read on to find out more about the role, and what it’s like to be part of the Stylus family.
The Data & Systems Administrator is the owner and primary point of contact for all things CRM, with a specific focus on SalesForce. They are responsible for driving strategic growth across the business by developing and optimising key sales and marketing processes via Salesforce and other automated systems, as well as providing support, training and guidance around best practices.
Salesforce Management and Optimisation
- Continually improve effectiveness of Salesforce and related commercial processes
- Understand and improve integrations between Salesforce and other systems (e.g., DotDigital, Outreach, Hubspot)
- Create and amend Process Builders, Workflows, Validation Rules, Custom Objects, Formula Fields and other key Salesforce functions
- Manage data entry and mass upload procedures to improve data accuracy and cleanliness
- Manage database size and storage limits
Support and Training
- Identify areas where Sales and Marketing teams need support, and develop necessary workshops and documentation to streamline Salesforce education
- Communicate process changes and secure buy-in from key stakeholdersManage onboarding of new users across global teams (in both Lightning and Classic)
- Establish processes for managing ad-hoc support against project management
Business Project Support
- Undertake projects as directed to investigate, analyse and implement change in line with strategic objectives
- Provide key stakeholders with impact assessment and options for decision-making
Reporting and Dashboards
- Support Data & Digital Insights Manager in developing funnel stage reporting to quantify Marketing contribution to opportunities and revenue
- Produce regular and ad-hoc Salesforce reports according to business needs
- Create dashboards to support sales performance and forecasting
- Salesforce Administrative Level qualified (as a minimum)
- Experience with Process Builders, Workflows, Validation Rules, Custom Objects, and Formula Fields, and other key Salesforce functions
- Ability to prioritise and manage ad-hoc work alongside project work to support larger business objectives
- Enthusiastic problem solver and excellent communicator
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- Experience using data visualisation applications
- Previous experience with marketing automation / engagement systems such as DotDigital or Marketo
- Understanding of integrations between CRMs and other systems (e.g. DotDigital, Outreach, Hubspot)
- Tableau or Power BI experience
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.