Dtac Digi-Smart Tech Store, Bangkok
Located on the fourth floor of department store Siam Paragon, DInfinite – created in partnership with Bangkok-based design agency Whitespace – banks on an elevated service proposition and hands-on experiences.
- Speedy Queue: Skilled staff roam the store and there is no dedicated cash counter, meaning consultations and transactions can be processed anywhere. A smart queue management system, accessible through the retailer’s app, lets Dtac members queue exclusively online beforehand – with mobile notifications sent when they need to be in store.
- Interactive E-Brochure Wall: Customers can explore current promotions on a huge, interactive touchscreen that allows users to filter by specific areas of interest, with the displayed deals adapting in real-time to reflect customer requests. Products can also be held up to a QR scanner housed in the screen, with related information subsequently sent out via email or SMS.
- Knowledge Table: A screen-style table made up of tablets live-streams content from Dtac’s music and video apps. Customers can also use it to connect with online members of the Dtac ‘community service’ (sales support assistants).
- Smart Table: An additional table demos the latest mobile models, adjacent to a multimedia screen providing relevant product and phone plan information.
- Experience Corner: A multi-brand area showcases gadgets and accessories including drones, virtual reality headsets and fitness wearables. Echoing the Smart Table, all products are available for hands-on trialling.