Field Marketing Manager
Location: NY, USA
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We're seeking a Field Marketing Manager to develop in-region marketing initiatives to support the international growth of Stylus – across the US, EMEA and APAC. The role will be responsible for developing regional multi-channel marketing campaigns to grow brand awareness and lead generation in key territories. Working closely with in-region BDMs and CSMs to identify key account targets and develop ABM strategies to close significant business wins. The candidate will explore partnership and co-marketing opportunities to generate valuable lead sources and support the delivery of Stylus events. The candidate will be entrepreneurial and a go-getter, adept at building strong internal working relationships and highly commercial.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the international commercial teams
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with commercial & marketing stakeholders to build marketing program calendar to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates
- Identify in-region opportunities for partnerships, resellers or co-marketing to support regional growth
- Work closely with BDMs to identify key new business accounts and create ABM plans for outreach
- Build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for the region
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship-based objectives and target audience
- Support regional delivery of digital and in-person events with marketing initiatives to drive registrations/attendees and develop follow up campaigns
- Act as Stylus representation at in-region trade shows or conferences to promote the brand and generate leads
- Deputise for Head of Acquisition as needed.
- Degree-level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- 1-2 year’s specific experience in either field or partnership marketing
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing approaches
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Adept at creating commercial focussed plans and executing on multi-channel initiatives
- Experience at planning and delivery of events and conference marketing plans
- Strong networking and relationship building ability, you are a connector at your core
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.