Head of Conversion
Location: London, UK
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is looking for a Head of Conversion to manage our lead nurture strategy. The candidate must be an experienced and data driven marketer, adept at creating prospect-led campaigns to drive engagement and support commercial teams to win business. Commercially driven and communications focussed, the person will understand marketing campaign planning, and the use of automation to convert leads into opportunities. Working closely with the Head of Acquisition and Chief Marketing Officer to develop the marketing strategy to deliver significant growth at an exciting time at Stylus, this role is crucial to the success of the marketing function.
- Work with the Head of Acquisition to define a multi-channel pre-sale strategy to drive lead generation and conversion
- Create and own a pre-sale customer pipeline strategy demonstrating conversion metrics
- Develop pipeline-focussed marketing campaigns to drive stage-by-stage conversions across all product ranges, regions and industries
- Build strong internal working relationships with the commercial team leaders to execute the most effective initiatives for maximum commercial impact
- Develop efficient cross departmental information sharing to utilise Stylus content and commercial information to better support conversion strategies
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer and other key internal stakeholders to develop clear proposition messaging and be responsible for commercial enablement production
- Work with Head of Acquisition and Chief Marketing Officer to plan and reconcile marketing budget spend and produce internal and board reports to demonstrate ROI
- Work closely with senior management to ensure marketing strategy, key objectives and initiatives are clearly communicated on a regular basis to ensure buy-in
- Play a key role in the development and delivery of internal communication plans to share information across the wider team and company
- Development of marketing strategy alongside Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Acquisition
- Manage team of 2 marketers across campaign planning and content marketing.
- Deputise for Chief Marketing Officer as needed.
- Degree-level qualification
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a senior Marketing role
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaign planning and execution
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and marketing automation tools – Marketo preferred
- Experience of customer profiling and understanding how to engage and convert leads into opportunities
- Commercially minded and driven by KPIs and demonstration campaign effectiveness
- Strong planning abilities and capable of managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Good eye for detail and ability to track and measure KPIs against strategic plans
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Superb copywriting skills
- High-level of self-motivation, an innovative approach to problem-solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
- Works well with others and teams and is valued and respected
- Strong people management skills and ability to develop and coach junior team members.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.