Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: UK 🇬🇧
How to apply: Please submit your application with CV and either covering letter or video introducing yourself and why you are suited to the role.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We’re seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Marketing Campaign Manager to translate marketing and business strategies into effective campaign plans. The individual will be a highly organised and analytical marketer, able to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and competing priorities. The candidate will be responsible for managing a consolidated campaign plan and coordinating across a pipeline focussed marketing team to manage multiple parallel campaign initiatives and working closely with Field Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to help to execute efficiently.
- Develop campaign plans and manage the execution and reporting of multi-channel communication activities aligned with the wider marketing plan
- Evaluate and report on campaign and pipeline life-cycle to develop insights to inform ongoing approach
- Working with marketing communications team to lead execution planning for tactical campaigns within agreed budgets to agreed performance indicators
- Select and manage third party partners and suppliers
- Working closely with Field Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns across the entire funnel
- Establish a brief and response working relationship with the Content Marketing Manager to produce necessary campaign assets for execution and manage Stylus content campaigns
- Work alongside commercial team to continually benchmark our campaigns and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the activities we undertake
- Deputise for Head of Conversion where necessary.
- Degree-level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience and/or certification with marketing automation platforms – Marketo is preferred
- Strong project management and planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- Thorough understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Ability to design creative and innovative marketing campaigns which can be used via any channel
- Ability to use tone of voice, brand key and key campaign vehicles to drive customer retention and growth
- Creative outlook, with a focus on conversion rates, not just lead volume
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Stylus recognises the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.