Stylus’ head of Food, Beverage & Hospitality, Mandy Saven, introduces our latest Industry Trend The Future Guest, which explores the evolving needs of tomorrow’s consumer set against the travel and hospitality industries. Reports include:
- The Empowered Customer Journey: Consumers are firmly in the driving seat as non-static systems and services offer unprecedented freedom, choice and empowerment.
- New Luxury Travel: As the definition of luxury evolves, personalisation becomes the lifeblood of premium. Meet the ‘wandering women’ and ‘location independents’ willing to pay top dollar for the luxury of being understood.
- Hospitality with Heart: Value-led millennials and Gen Z are galvanising a rising tide of social consciousness. Going further than eco alignment, ‘modern communes’ bring the hotel up to date with new modes of living and working.
- Wandering Wellness: Widespread adoption of health and wellness is filtering through to the travel domain, where restorative, restful and inspiring hospitality – often delivered in bite-sized portions – nourishes mind and body.
- Focus on Family: Drilling deeper into wellness, we explore how today’s parents demand vacations that combine enrichment and balance for their young families. Meanwhile, the ‘experience collector’ mindset gains relevance across all age groups.
- Marketing to New Travel Tribes: We unpack best-practice strategies in effectively communicating to today’s new traveller tribes with a keen look at nuanced use of social media.