Stylus Changemakers Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to the Stylus Changemaker. By making an application or nomination you accept these Rules and agree to be bound by them.
- In these Rules, references to “we”, “us”, “our” and similar phrases refer to Stylus Media Group Limited as the promoter of the Stylus Changemaker.
- In these Rules, references to “you”, “your” and similar terms refer to any eligible Stylus Member making a Stylus Changemaker application or nomination.
- Any words following “including”, “includes”, “for example”, “in particular” or any similar expression are illustrative only and do not change the sense of the wider wording they are used in.
- Nominations or applications for Stylus Changemaker may be made by an eligible Stylus Member from January, 17, 2022 and received via the completion of this form or sent directly to email@example.com by the closing date of Sunday 20th February 2022.
- There is no purchase requirement to make a nomination.
- You do not have to sign up to receive our newsletter or other marketing materials from us in order to make a nomination.
- To help ensure independence and fairness, publicly traded companies and /or any companies that provide the same or similar services to us are not eligible for nomination and will be disqualified. Our decision is final in deciding eligibility, in particular whether a company provides services similar to ours.
- By making nomination or application, you promise that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to check that you are eligible to make a nomination and that your nomination is eligible.
- You agree that the business named in the application or nomination must be less than five years old, and has an employee count of less than 50.
- Businesses that are UK, Europe and US based are eligible. Please note that the content is published in English
- Nominations must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified at Clause 1, Eligibility above. We can disqualify any nominations that are not.
- We will consider multiple nominations, but only fifteen seats will be allocated in total.
- You promise to us that your nomination (and any other information or content you provide) will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of anyone else, and will not contain anything which is obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. We are allowed to review information and content provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove that information.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. We do not accept responsibility for anything which prevents your nomination from reaching us.
- We can disqualify you and any or all of your nominations if we reasonably believe that you have breached any of the Rules.
Selection of Changemakers
- Changemaker applications will be received and selected by the brand marketing team and a committee of Stylus experts. This committee will include a key stakeholder from our HR, commercial and marketing teams. Fifteen Changemakers will be selected by March 14th 2022.
- the decision of the judge(s) and us will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding that decision.
- Changemakers will be notified by email on or before March14th 2022 (and may be contacted by us or someone acting on our behalf). The address you provide with your nomination will be used to notify any award so please make sure this is correct.
- Return of any award notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative Changemaker.
- Changemakers will be notified by email (or via social media, where applicable) and (where relevant) asked to confirm a postal address within two weeks of receiving our notification. Failure to claim a membership within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- Changemakers that are successful will be awarded a Stylus membership for the remainder of 2022. This is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We are permitted to substitute an award with reasonably similar awards at any time and are subject to availability.
- All taxes, insurances, and other relating to any award are the sole responsibility of the nominee.
- Any Changemakers membership awarded will be awarded subject to our membership terms and conditions which are published at https://www.stylus.com/legal#terms.
- All Changemakers are required to attend an induction call to introduce the platform.
Our Use of Your Nominations
- We are permitted to (but do not have to) use and publish your nominations (but not your contact details) in any way we choose, and this may be alongside advertising or promotional materials.
- We may promote Changemakers on our website and in marketing materials.
- You consent to us using all or any part of your nomination(s) in our marketing and promotional materials.
- We are also allowed to use and to publicise your name, basic location (but not address), and photographs (or other images) and audio recordings if applicable, submitted in your nomination(s).
- Please note that, unless stated otherwise, we do not accept responsibility for the return of any nomination, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
These Rules do not exclude any liability which, by law, cannot be excluded or limited. We will not have any liability to you at all for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment arising from you nominating a Changemaker. Otherwise, the total liability which we may owe to you in respect of a nomination, for any reason and on any basis, is limited to your reasonable, actual and direct costs of submitting a nomination.
We may change these Rules from time to time by updating the Rules on our website.
English law applies to these Rules, their subject matter and formation, and the English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising about those things.
Stylus Media Group Limited
10th Floor, Capital House
25 Chapel Street
London NW1 5DH