Business Development Administrator
Location: New York
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Business Development Administrator to join our US-based Commercial team. This role will play a vital role within the team and will focus on helping with lead generation and sales administration.
- Support the US Commercial team by providing accurate data and contact information
- Track existing and former clients and verify their current job title and company
- Desk research on new and existing accounts as well as new contacts for both clients and prospects
- Perform some ad hoc tasks such as running errands, coordinating meetings, etc
Required skills & qualifications
- Candidate must have basic computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as CRM systems (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Experience in a related role or high aptitude for online research and lead generation
- A positive, can-do attitude along with a team player mind-set in order to contribute to the wider goals of the US Commercial team
- An interest in Marketing, Branding, Innovation, Design is a plus
- A high degree of professionalism and organizational skills, ability to multi-tasking and managing own workload