Digital Marketing Operations Lead
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Lead to join our all-star marketing team.
The role of the Digital Marketing Operations Lead is to drive the execution of our marketing plan and growth objectives via Marketo and its related integrations.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to roll up their sleeves as the go-to Marketo person for the business. Someone who knows their Default programs from their Nurture programs; their Smart Lists from their Smart Campaigns; who knows the value of a good Token; and knows when to use Dynamic Content rather than Snippets.
Reporting into our Head of Marketing (who has 3 years of Marketo experience himself, so knows the value), this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to run marketing operations in-house at a dynamic company keen to take its use of Marketo to the next level.
- Drive the growth and impact of our Marketo instance and the marketing team's operational efficiency
- Own the marketing operations strategy to support the global marketing plan
- Manage day-to-day multi-channel tactics in Marketo from planning to execution
- Support campaign planning, builds, testing, scheduling, and reporting to drive short-term and long-term results
- Create channels, programs, and smart campaigns to facilitate the needs of various marketing functions (email nurturing, social media, partnerships, webinars, events, and other demand generations and retention initiatives)
- Create and optimise asset templates, snippets, landing pages, emails, forms, and other Marketo tools and functionality
- Create, automate, and measure campaigns across channels
- Work collaboratively to translate strategic business strategy into repeatable, scalable solutions in Marketo
- Create and manage processes to track marketing contribution to meetings, opportunities and revenue
- Ensure effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of performance of our digital campaigns and communications activities
- Regularly review, recommend and execute amendments to the Lead Scoring model
- Oversee the closed-loop lead management process and handover to the commercial teams
- Build relationships with commercial stakeholders to ensure that the company’s sales and marketing strategies are aligned from an operational standpoint
- Manage relationships with key agencies and suppliers, ensuring these are maximised
- Manage the marketing database to maintain data consistency, cleanliness and completeness across platforms
Required skills & qualifications
- MRE certified with 2+ years' experience of daily Marketo use
- B2B marketing experience
- A commercially-focused problem solver, comfortable with using data-driven insights to drive growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, willing to roll-up your sleeves
- Likes a good challenge, with an innovative, flexible approach to problem-solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to recognise opportunities to drive efficiency, and propose and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Functional understanding of Salesforce and customer data
- A proactive team player
- HTML and / or CSS experience beneficial
- Tableau experience or a similar BI tool beneficial
At Stylus, we live and breathe trends. It’s what we do, after all. We’re a creative, curious team with an ‘in it together’ ethos – you won’t find any departmental silos here, just lots of collaboration. We find this incredibly stimulating (as is our location just off Paddington Basin, with its panoramic London views), and, well, it’s what makes us, us.