Junior Graphic Designer
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a bright, creative and enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join our small in-house Creative team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate (or equivalent) to apply their learning in a dynamic and engaging trends business.
Key responsibilities and skills
- You will be responsible for producing material across print and digital for a broad range of outputs
- You must be able to think creatively with the ability to articulate ideas, visualise them and apply them to numerous graphic touchpoints
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio of work with evidence of a finely tuned eye for detail, typography and editorial design
- You will stay up to speed with evolving design trends and emerging technologies – particularly design software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A working knowledge of After Effects, Premier and Cinema 4D is advantageous, but not essential
- An understanding of UX and web design would be beneficial
- Entry level or 1-2 years industry experience in a related creative environment
If this sounds like you please send your CV, along with a brief cover letter and suitable portfolio demonstrating your skills and enthusiasm for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help businesses process global consumer lifestyle, product and engagement insights, stimulating innovation and growth.
Through global content researched and analysed by a team of industry experts, we cater to more than 20 consumer industries. These include retail, marketing, product design, fashion, beauty, technology, food & beverage, hospitality, advertising and architecture.