To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and organised marketing assistant to join our growing Events & Marketing team. You will help to plan, organise and execute marketing campaigns for Stylus’ in-house events, webinars and our global summit: Decoded Future.
This role will involve working on all aspects of marketing – from copywriting, reporting, keeping the event website up to date, briefing design collateral, and beyond.
Reporting to our marketing manager, you will be highly organised, detail-oriented, and an excellent team player with bags of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Assist the team in executing the marketing strategy across our portfolio of events, including Decoded Future, in-house events and webinars
- Manage guestlists and assist with database management and attendee reporting
- Assist with the design, production and distribution of promotional materials
- Write and edit copy for web, social and other event collateral
- Manage the calendar of key dates relevant to the events schedule
- Assist with ticketing system management
- Implement sponsor and exhibitor marketing campaigns
- Manage and execute Stylus HQ breakfast events (room set-up, liaising with the sales team and helping the event reach new audiences)
- Assist with in-house webinar production
- Create event / webinar assets in Marketo, including landing pages, forms, smart lists and emails
- Support the delivery of social media activity
- Maintain and update event websites to ensure all information is up to date- Carry out competitor analysis to identify potential opportunities
Required skills & qualifications
- Has excellent attention to detail and is exceptionally well organised
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Has a creative, constructive approach to problem solving and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Can comfortably work in team situations, as well as autonomously
- Enthusiastic and confident attitude
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interrogate data and draw conclusions
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A keen interest in developing a marketing career