Closing Date: September 22
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Researcher to work in our Beauty team. With an emphasis on catwalk beauty trends and trend forecasting, as well as new product innovations and quantitative statistic-based news, this is an exciting and varied role that will encompass writing, visual research and website production responsibilities.
- Identify and collate image and text-based research (including macro socioeconomic, cultural and business-led thinking)
- Collect statistics and data, as well as news and trend-led features
- Analyse and implement findings, presenting to the wider team
- Write blog posts and reports as required
- Identify new image sources and beauty influencers
- Analyse catwalk beauty trends during fashion week seasons
- Tagging and building reports in the CMS (content management system)
- Use systems such as CMS, Keynote, Aperture and Photoshop to prepare content for publication or presentation
- Manage magazine libraries, press releases and event materials
- Contribute to team-based trends days and collaborative projects
Required skills & qualifications
- Experience working in the creative industry – trend forecasting experience is a plus
- A self-starting worker who is able to contribute to the teams as and when required, with the confidence to communicate and implement findings
- Excellent research skills with meticulous attention to detail, and a passion for trends
- A strong visual eye, innate feel and enthusiasm for art, colour, materials and aesthetics
- Good analytical writing skills, ideally with experience of writing short-form content like blog posts
- Knowledge of beauty industry trend developments and a passion for new/innovative product
- Working knowledge of content management systems would be beneficial
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter, CV and samples of your written and/or visual work to email@example.com.