Content Marketing Manager
Closing Date: October 2
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our all-star marketing team.
The role of the Content Marketing Manager is to lead the development and implementation of our content marketing initiatives.
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, this is a great opportunity for an expert communicator who is keen to own, define and execute a public-facing content strategy.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to deliver a holistic, unified content marketing plan
- Developing effective content for lead generation, prospect nurturing, customer retention and upsell initiatives
- Set standards for content quality and develop guidelines for the tone, style and voice in line with the Stylus brand
- Work with subject matter experts to create compelling content tailored to persona pain-points for a variety of applications, including blog posts, thought-leadership pieces, event invites, infographics, nurturing campaigns, social media, sales collateral, and more
- Developing nurture campaign content for a variety of personas
- Manage the public-facing Stylus website, developing strategies to improve conversions, increase time-on-site, lower bounce rate, etc.
- Analyse content, campaign and website performance, ensuring continuous improvements to optimise impact
- Work collaboratively with commercial teams to understand buying cycles and creating relevant content to support each stage of the prospect journey
- Sourcing client case studies and testimonials
- Supporting SEO strategy and optimising content for search
- Manage marketing executives, and support recruitment of other key marketing executive roles
Required skills & qualifications
- At least three years of content marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional copywriting skills with experience across a range of channels
- Experience establishing and maintaining brand TOV
- Excellent attention to detail
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing
- Experience creating content for various personas and target audiences
- Ability to tell stories and craft engaging narratives across a variety of channels
- A proactive team player
- Ability to flex between strategic planning and hands-on execution
- A commercially focused problem solver
- Able to work collaboratively and independently