Digital Marketing Operations Lead
Closing Date: October 2
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Lead to join our all-star marketing team. The role of the Digital Marketing Operations Lead is to drive the execution of our marketing plan and growth objectives via Marketo and its related integrations.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to roll up their sleeves as the go-to Marketo person for the business. Someone who knows their Default programs from their Nurture programs; their Smart Lists from their Smart Campaigns; who knows the value of a good Token and knows when to use Dynamic Content rather than Snippets.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing (who has three years of Marketo experience himself, so knows the value), this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to run marketing operations in-house at a dynamic company that is keen to take its use of Marketo to the next level.
- Drive the growth and impact of our Marketo instance and the marketing team's operational efficiency
- Own the marketing operations strategy to support the global marketing plan
- Manage day-to-day multichannel tactics in Marketo from planning to execution
- Support campaign planning, builds, testing, scheduling, and reporting to drive short-term and long-term results
- Create channels, programs, and smart campaigns to facilitate the needs of various marketing functions (email nurturing, social media, partnerships, webinars, events, and other demand generations and retention initiatives)
- Create and optimise asset templates, snippets, landing pages, emails, forms, and other Marketo tools and functionality
- Create, automate, and measure campaigns across channels
- Work collaboratively to translate strategic business strategy into repeatable, scalable solutions in Marketo
- Create and manage processes to track marketing contribution to meetings, opportunities and revenue
- Ensure effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of performance of our digital campaigns and communications activities
- Regularly review, recommend and execute amendments to the Lead Scoring model
- Oversee the closed-loop lead management process and handover to the commercial teams
- Build relationships with commercial stakeholders to ensure that the company’s sales and marketing strategies are aligned from an operational standpoint
- Manage relationships with key agencies and suppliers, ensuring these are maximised
- Manage the marketing database to maintain data consistency, cleanliness and completeness across platforms
Required skills & qualifications
- MRE certified with over two years’ experience of daily Marketo use
- B2B marketing experience
- A commercially focused problem solver, comfortable with using data-driven insights to drive growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, willing to roll up your sleeves
- Likes a good challenge, with an innovative, flexible approach to problem solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to recognise opportunities to drive efficiency, and propose and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Functional understanding of Salesforce and customer data
- A proactive team player
- HTML and / or CSS experience beneficial
- Tableau experience or a similar BI tool a plus
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.